WEBSITE DESIGN TRAINING WITH CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (CMS) – 100% WORK EXPERIENCE PRACTICAL CLASS FROM START TO FINISH.
What you’ll learn
Learn how to create a stunning, responsive business website using WordPress. This training course covers everything you need to know. No previous experience is necessary but this training will also benefit those using WordPress for a while but who have had no previous WordPress training. Come as I show you all the tips and tricks to getting the most out of WordPress. This course is complemented by my SEO Master class course.
You are required to have your own laptop and access to the internet for this training. Plus a desire to jump in and build a fantastic business website from start to finish. Come with N8,000 For the purchase or registration of Domain Name and Web hosting with your proposed company or business name.
Note: This is not part of the training fee.
On the first day, we shall prove to you that it is possible for you to learn it and master it in 2 days guaranteed. After the first day, and you are not satisfied or you think the training is not for you, we shall refund your money back.
So we are giving you assurance that as long as you can use a computer you will be able to build a great looking website with WordPress.
Audience – Who to Attend
Anyone new to WordPress or who is self-taught on the product is a good candidate for this course. No prior WordPress knowledge is needed. No prior web development or programming skills are required. This course is designed for non-technical users who are more interested in content management and search engine optimization than the technical aspects of web site creation. If you want to improve your website or web designing skills, then this course is ideal for you. Web Design will help you do just that in 4 days.
This 2 Days Weekend Training is designed to teach you how to create and update a website for your personal portfolio or for your business. Showcase your successful work, help customer find you, and represent yourself professionally on your website.
Take this class and walk away with a website designed by you and assisted by our web designer Instructor.
If you are interest CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. We will send you the Venue of the Training.
Full Course Outline.
Our Web Design Training in Lagos covers the following.
▪ Basic Website Designing/Blogg
▪ Web hosting including shared, VPS and dedicated.
▪ Re seller web hosting on a high speed dedicated server.
▪ Custom Domain Name Registration and Web Hosting.
▪ Website Content Development/Creation.
▪ Back end And Front End Website.
What does SSL and HTTPS stand for and what makes them secure?
Setting Up User Security.
▪ A DV SSL certificate Validation
▪ An OV SSL certificate Validation
▪ An EV SSL certificate Validation
How to choose a Domain Name
How to choose a Web Hosting
Website building platforms
WordPress Introduction. Why WordPress is the Best.
Working with the Control Panel
Website subdomain name
Creation of a Free Blog using WordPress.com
▪ Installing WordPress
▪ WordPress dashboard
▪ Updating Based on WordPress, Theme and Plugin Compatibility
▪ Creating and Administering Posts
▪ Setting Up Categories and Tags
▪ Understanding Title and Content Areas
▪ Configuring the Publish Area
▪ Setting the Featured Image
▪ Adding and editing pages
▪ Create categories
▪ Create a new page
▪ Adding pages to the menu
▪ Editing sidebar
▪ Creating and Administering Pages
▪ Differences between Pages and Posts
▪ Creating Your Basic Website Pages
▪ Using images and text
▪ Adding and editing posts
▪ Installing plugins and solid understanding of basic themes and plugins.
▪ Create a contact form
- SEO for WordPress
- Adding a Favicon
- Set up analytics
- WordPress site maintenance
- Updating Based on WordPress,
- Theme and Plugin Compatibility
▪ Configuring Website Settings
▪ Configuring General Settings
▪ Configuring Reading Settings
▪ Configuring Permalinks
▪ Media Library
▪ Understanding the Default Width and Height Settings
▪ Understanding WordPress Image File Creation
▪ Understanding the Default Month Year Folder Structure
▪ Uploading and Managing Media Files
▪ Administering WordPress, Theme and Plugin Updates
▪ Understanding the WordPress Dashboard – Updates Screen
▪ Themes and Plugins
▪ Choosing a Theme
▪ Installing and Configuring a Theme
▪ Switching Between Themes
▪ Adding Menu, Media and Content to a Theme
▪ Administering, Upgrading and Maintaining Plugins
▪ Installing and Configuring a Form Plugin
▪ Installing and Configuring a Media Library Plugin
▪ Administering User Accounts
▪ Understanding the Built-in User Accounts
▪ Setting Up User Security
▪ Installing and Configuring a User Management Plugin
▪ Merging and Deleting User Accounts
▪ WordPress Plugins for slideshow creation, social media integration, contact form
▪ Insertion of Media files (Images, Audios, Videos, Word Document files & PDFs).
▪ Introduction to Graphics and Logo Design
▪ Introduction to Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
▪ Introduction to the Creation of Forums and Social Networking Sites.
▪ Free Video tutorials; step by step tutorials that are easy to learn and understand.
▪ WordPress Themes and Theme selection.
▪ WordPress Plugins and how to find the best plugins.
▪ Introduction to Web Designing for Mobile Devices.
▪ Message to a client on website expiration(This website is on sale)
We offer both corporate and one on one training and all these are purely 100% practical.
If you are interest CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. We will send you the Venue of the Training. Or call us for more information.
We also develop websites for companies, schools, corporate organization for as low as N50,000 Naira..
Terms and Condition applied.
• Certificate of Participation
• Training Materials,
• 30 Days on-going mentor-ship
* Free wordpress Training video
* The basic html codes tips.
* A Manual which you can use if you have a problem while working at home.
TRAINING FEE: N35,000
TIME: 9 am Prompt
DURATION: 8 Hours (9am – 5pm)
VENUE: 14, Okota Road, Isolo Lagos