Digital & Social Media Marketing Training In Lagos Nigeria
It really sucks all the time! Probably even worse than getting heartbroken in yet another relationship. The next question is “God when?” or “God why?” I bet it’s pretty the same way you feel disappointed about poor results from your previous digital campaigns time after time.
Before you give up on ever embarking on another campaign, consider this. There are a number of myths around campaigns and there are so many key elements that go into creating a great campaign that are often left out.
Wilisef Data Technologies leaves nothing out from selecting the right audience to monitoring campaign variables. You will never again create a campaign that doesn’t earn you more. All you need do is be at any of our training, Digital Campaign, Strategy & Execution.
Finally, you have found the ONLY step-by-step Digital Marketing Training Course that actually works where you will get 90% practical and 10% theoretical training with 3 MONTHS after-training support, coaching, and mentor-ship from experts with both local and international experience (the Best in the Business).
About This Course
This programme will teach you how to use the various online channels to reach and engage customers and market services and products to millions of online users. In this program, we will examine best practices related to the business use of social media and digital marketing. While there will be sufficient attention given to top level strategy used by companies adopting social media and digital marketing, the course will also focus on digital analytics oriented tools: how to make organizations more intelligent in how they conduct business in the digital age. Measurement plays a big role in this space. Thriving in such an environment requires the understanding and leveraging of the major mega-trends of today such as digital attribution, social listening, big data and the social graph for external and internal business innovation. In our exploration of these topics, we will also examine how artificial intelligence and machine learning is transforming digital marketing. To close the course, we will discuss how specific firms can create a comprehensive social media and digital marketing plan and execute it.
Do you need Digital Marketing Training for your Staff?
We provide flexible, tailored and scalable digital marketing training programs
Once we know what areas you need to improve, we can design a learning
program for your staff drawing from a range of our industry aligned courses.
How can we help transform the digital marketing skills of your staff?
Let’s work together to build digital marketing skills that are aligned to the unique needs of your business in 5 easy steps
Identify the digital marketing strengths and weaknesses of your business
Evaluate and design the best digital marketing training program
Train your staff in digital marketing in a way that suits your business
4. Assess & Validate
Assess your staff’s digital marketing knowledge post-training and validate your investment
5. Return on Investment
Examine the impact of digital marketing training on your business.
Find out how we can transform the digital marketing expertise of your workforce.
What digital skills do my marketing team need to excel?
That depends on the needs of your business and staff. Before we provide or tailor a course, we assess the digital abilities of your workforce to ensure their skills are aligned with industry needs. Once we understand your needs, a training program can be designed that up skills staff in key areas.
We need a bespoke digital marketing course specific to our industry. Can you build one and will it be certified?
Absolutely. Once we know the unique needs of your business we can develop a training program that draws from our various digital marketing programs (foundation and specialist).
Build a solid foundation in digital marketing
Learn how to use digital techniques and tactics to boost the digital capabilities of your role and team.
- Orientation to Digital Marketing.
- Search engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)/Google.
- Analytics and Display ads.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Email Marketing.
- Web Analytics.
NOTE: In order to benefit as an organisation, we strongly recommend that at least 2 – 3 participants attend from the same organisation.
FULL COURSE OUTLINE
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Business Developers
• Marketing Executives
• Individuals seeking “Work From Home” Opportunity
• Online Marketing Professionals
• Advisers of small, medium and fast growing enterprises (SMFEs)
• Graduate students in Marketing & Strategy
• Individual preparing for International Certification Program in Internet Marketing
Basic knowledge of internet: participants are required to have practical experience in using internet
• Overview of Digital Marketing For Business
• Integrating Digital Marketing with overall Marketing Strategies
• Components of Digital Marketing Strategy
• Strategic Digital Positioning & Digital Value Creation for Business
• Website Optimization for Effectiveness
• Developing an Effective Digital Marketing Strategy Plan
• Social Media Marketing Fundamentals
• Developing Effective Social Media Engagement Plan
• Facebook Marketing for Business
• Twitter Marketing for Business
• LinkedIn Marketing for Business
• YouTube Marketing for Business
• Exploring other Social Networks (Google+, Flickers, Instagram, etc)
• Activating the Power of Content Marketing
• Exploring Video marketing with YouTube & Photo Marketing with instagram
• Implementing Effective Email Marketing/Newsletter Campaign
• Understanding Mobile Marketing Strategy
• Mobile Marketing (Mobile App, Bulk SMS, Whatsapp Broadcast, BB Campaign)
• Understanding PPC/PPM/PPA and CTR
• Online Advertisement (Google, Yahoo, Facebook & Classified Adverts)
• Search Engine Marketing (Google Adwords and Directory Listing)
• Google Advertising Fundamentals
• Search Engine Optimization
• Affiliate Marketing Fundamentals & Activation
• Brand Reputation Management & PR
• Blogging, Article Marketing, Viral Marketing and Forum Marketing
• Web Analytics Fundamentals
• What is lead generation
• Different ways to generate leads
• What are landing pages
• How to create a landing page
• Best practices while creating a landing page
• A/B testing & why is it important
• How to convert leads into sales
• How to nurture leads
• What is a lead funnel
• Adopting correct marketing strategy for lead funnel
• Lead nurturing and strategies to convert leads into sales
• How to convert dead leads- some examples
+ Award of Certificate of Proficiency, on completion of a Project Work
+ Training materials
+ Case Studies and E-book on Digital Marketing Implementation
+ Hand-on Practical Demonstration of Strategy implementation
+ 30days On- going mentor-ship guide
+ Your Website Review and Recommendation for Optimizations