ABOUT OUR TECHNICAL DIRECTOR – MR. OVIAWELE WILSON
A competent, meticulous and analytically minded individual with multiple skill sets and proficients to bring about substantial impact in his work environment. Mr. Oviawele Wilson has an aptitude for administrative and technical works, and boasts a long track record of delivering effective results while meeting tight deadlines. He is not only works successfully in a demanding environment; he also meets the changing demands of his work. He is a self-directed individual with a vast array of valuable transferable skills that will be immediately beneficial to any work environment.
An individual with a dogged and logical approach to challenging tasks and can demonstrate the high levels of motivation required to meet realistic deadlines. A self-taught and curious person who loves to learn more and more!
A Digital Marketing Specialist who specializes in designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products. He also have the relevant knowledge, skills, expertise and character necessary to positively implement ideas, grow traffic, create brand awareness and visibility, improve return on investment and increase conversion rate through organic and paid channels.
He holds HND in Business Administration.
He has also attended several trainings institution in Nigeria and abroad including:
- Yemlat Training Consult – Website Design & Development
- GIIT Training Institute – Graphics Design
- New Horizon – COMPTIA A+ Computer Hardware & Networking.
- Success Drive Consulting – Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Digital Deepak – Digital Marketing Course In INDIA OND Equivalent – Credential ID 11040977
- Adas Telecommunication Consulting – PABX and All phone Repair, Maintenance and Services.
- CHS Computer Institute – Information Technology and Communication
- DEALCONVERT Consult – Affiliate Marketing.
- COTEE Business Consulting – CCTV/IP CAMERAS Installer and Maintenance
- IMT Computer Training Institute – Microsoft Office
- Team7 Training Consult – Advance Training on Digital & Social Media Marketing
In Addition To Several Other ICT Seminars
He has been with Wilisef data Technologies for over 16 years, before which he worked with Barri Elevators Nig. Ltd, Foamax Nig. Ltd, Data Print Ltd. Currently, he Heads Wilisef Data Technologies . He works with his team to deliver a successful growth strategy for the company. He is highly regarded in the technology industry and has trained and worked in diverse related field gathering all the appropriate experience necessary to give our various clients total complete and efficient services with the main focus of providing Information Communication Technology (ICT) Services – installation, implementation, design, repair, maintenance, configuration and commissioning along with excellent after-sales service.
Since 2002, his track records speak for us. Many organizations, companies including YOU and individual at different level have benefited from HIS highly well- monitored IT installations and services. He is an expert that is highly committed to given standard and well-delivered services.
He has over 16 years of active technical and managerial experience with practical knowledge in diverse areas of Information Communications Technology and Telecommunications Engineering, to conceptualize and manage customer product and services from initiation to post implementation, product support and evolution across several areas, including technical graphic design, solution positioning, systems integration, connectivity, unified communications, security, data center, cloud, etc.
Find Below comprehensive summary of his work experience On Information Communication Technology & Professional Computer Services.
- Expert in Computer/Laptop installation, configuration, administration, and integration
- Expert in system hardware assembling and maintenance
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Conducting regular system audits
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Overseeing and determining time-frames for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
- Follow corporate standards to setup, install and configure software and hardware.
- Using Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2019 Active Directory managed user accounts.
- Acts as a liaison with vendors for warranty repair work and hardware / Software. Create and maintained professional relationships with vendors.
- Responsible for testing / system upgrades
- LAN Migration/workstation roll outs and software/hardware installation.
- Configuring Switches & DSL Routers at various environments of LAN and WLAN.
- Configuring and Maintaining Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express.
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- Supplies of computer system (fairly use and new computers).
- Repairs of computer (Laptop/desktop) services and Maintenance of computer.
- Graphic Designs (fliers, I.D Card, Business Card, Banner, Letter Head ETC)
- Networking (Local & Wireless setup)
- Printer/LAN/PC troubleshooting, supporting
- Troubleshooting Printer related issues
- Device and Software Installation / Troubleshooting
Scanner and printer (Network and Standalone) Installation and troubleshooting.
- Performs a variety of services in the development, installation, Implementation, testing, evaluation and administration of local and wide area Network
- Responds to inquiries and provides technical assistance regarding all aspects of system design, installation and troubleshooting.
- Installs and configures network hardware, software and peripheral equipment,
- IP Addressing and sub netting
- Cabling, Servers, PCs, Laptops, CCTV Security Systems
- Resolves server and networked devices hardware and software issues
- Installs and maintains networks components such as routers, switches bridges, hubs, digital services unit/channels services unit, and other network equipment and software.
- Provides support to network server administrative and maintenance operations; performs back – ups; installs and configures software; installs networked equipment including printers
- Provides advanced desktop support to clients; installs and configures hardware and software, operating systems and peripherals.
- Installation Computer Assembling & Dissembling
- Installing and configuring new update & drivers of Software
- Communicate with customers to ensure accurate, timely and successful achievement of milestones through entire implementation cycle.
- Troubleshoots / diagnoses and resolves complex hardware and software problems.
- Researches and recommends the purchase of computer related equipment and peripherals; orders equipment and software as necessary.
- Installation of various software applications
- Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting of Operating System.
- Evaluate hardware and software requirements
- Implements hardware and software changes and enhancements.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve highly technical networking issues.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and / or repair hardware and software problems
- Evaluate existing systems and recommend possible enhancements to systems or network components
- Make the necessary changes to any computer components within the organization.
- Train other employees on either one on one basis or in a group.
- Understand the complex relationships between various components of a distributed system.
- Understand the consequences of changes on individual systems with respect to the entire organizational system.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Provides feedback to Development group on installation and implementation process to help enhance product and improve efficiency of future implementations.
- Discover, capture, and analyze customer needs and business requirements.
- Design solutions to meet customer needs.
Digital & Social Media Marketing Specialist Content Writer
Experienced Digital & Social Media Marketing Specialist and Content Writer with a demonstrated history of working in the marketing and advertising industry.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- Track and analyses website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing (bulk SMS).
- Skilled in Research writing, Digital Marketing and Website Content Writing.
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Email marketing with a record of 86% open rate
- Develop creative ideas for the sales
- Track website’s growth with Google analytic
- Write guest post for company CEO.
- Coordinating online marketing campaigns for the company’s clients.
- Take charge of online trends and product hypes for the company’s clients.
- Brand Awareness and Online engagements for clients.
- Co-heading the company’s PR and Social Media Strategies.
- Handling the company’s Social Media accounts on all company’s platforms
- Co-ordinate online influencers by distributing contents and graphics to them, to further enlarge brands clients’ visibility and enhance product conversion.
Graphic/ Web Designer.
He also has extensive experience as a Graphic/Web Designer and has worked in the past 6 years in this position. Over the past 6 years of his career, he has worked both in small and large companies.
- Design, Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s).
- Proficient in website design.
- Proficient in website redesign
- Proficient content marketing strategies to boost traffic on the website
- Proficient with PPC, Digital & Social Media marketing.
- Proficient with online marketing.
- Proficient with web campaign graphics.
- Proficient with Google Website Analytics and Optimizer.
- Proficient with content management systems (CMS) like WordPress, Joomla, Open cart, amongst others.
- Proficient in designing corporate ID, logo, branding, flyers, brochures, banners, Letter Head etc.
- Excellent in utilizing the Adobe Photoshop, Corel draw, PhotoScape, Dream weaver and Google My Business
● Installed CCTV
systems in commercial and residential environment.
● Maintained CCTV devices by regularly troubleshooting issues and fix faulty systems.
● ensured the smooth functioning of the equipment by carrying out testing procedures done on site within the time that works well with customers.
● Prepared all the paperwork and contracts for the installation and inspection afterwards.
● installed the audio and video CCTV system along with the DVR system.
● provided theoretical and practical training for new employee