IT Outsourcing Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Its Scope of work.
We’ll always do our best to fulfill your needs and meet your expectations, but it’s important to have things written down so that we both know what’s what, who should do what and when, and what will happen if something goes wrong. In this AGREEMENT you won’t find any complicated legal terms or long passages of unreadable text. We’ve no desire to trick you into signing something that you might later regret. What we do want is what’s best for both parties, now and in the future.
(“Agreement”) is entered into on September_______________, between Wilisef Data Technologies
(“Provider”), with its principal place of business located at No 14, Okota Road, Isolo Lagos, Nigeria and __________________________
(“Client”), with its principal place of
business located at NO ——-, ______________, Lagos Island, Lagos Nigeria, and shall be effective as of
—————————– (the “Effective Date”).
WHEREAS, Provider is engaged in the business of providing services involving the
design, installation and maintenance of computer networks (“Services”);
WHEREAS, Client desires to retain Provider to perform the Services set forth in this
NOW, THEREFORE, Provider ( Wilisef Data Technologies ) and Client ( Nova Finance & Securities ) agree as follows
1. Scope of Services
Provider will perform such infrastructure development, network maintenance and Computer
2. Price and Payment
Client will pay Provider for the Services at the monthly price of N —————————
The price set forth in this Agreement does not include any sales, use, service, or similar taxes that may be payable by reason of the provision of the Services, and Client will pay all such taxes which may become due in connection with the Services.
3. Term and Termination
This Agreement has an initial term of one (1) year. Unless terminated as provided herein, this Agreement will extend for a period of 1 year and will automatically renew upon its anniversary date for successive one (1) year terms. Provider may terminate this Agreement without cause upon sixty (60) days written notice, and Client may terminate this Agreement without cause upon thirty (30) days written notice. In the event of termination by either party without cause, Client will pay Provider for all of the Services performed up to the date of termination. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time for material breach, Provided, however, that the terminating party has given the other party at least fourteen (14) business days prior written notice, at the other party’s principal place of business, of the material breach, sufficiently detailed so that the nature of the alleged material breach is clear, and a reasonable opportunity to cure the breach. Termination for material breach will not alter or affect the terminating party’s right to exercise any other remedies for breach.
4. Obligations of Client
A. Client (NOVA) will immediately notify Provider upon learning of any significant problem with the performance of the network
B. Client will cooperate with Provider in connection with its performance of the Services by providing access to Client’s physical premises as reasonably necessary from time to time.
C. Client will, from time to time, purchase such software and hardware as may be reasonably necessary for the effective operation of its network. Provider may make suggestions as to the software and/or hardware it believes may be reasonably necessary to the effective operation of Client’s network. Client is under no obligation, however, to purchase such software and/or hardware, nor to purchase such software and/or hardware from Provider.
D. Client will be ultimately responsible for performing the day-to-day tasks associated with creating archival or backup copies of data stored on the network servers and/or on the hard drives of individual workstations.
E. Client will notify Provider within a commercially reasonable time regarding any change in the identity of Client’s Network Administrator or point of contact.
5. Confidential Information
A. All information relating to Client that is known to be confidential or proprietary, or which is clearly marked as such, will be held in confidence by Provider and will not be disclosed or used by Provider except to the extent that such disclosure or use is reasonably necessary to the performance of Provider’s Work.
B. All information relating to Provider that is known to be confidential or Proprietary, or which is clearly marked as such, will be held in confidence by Client and Will not be disclosed or used by Client except to the extent that such disclosure or use is Reasonably necessary to the performance of Client’s duties and obligations under this Agreement.
C. These obligations of confidentiality will extend for a period of 1 after the termination of this Agreement, but will not apply with respect to information that is Independently developed by the parties, lawfully becomes a part of the public domain, or of which the parties gained knowledge or possession free of any confidentiality obligation.
6. Warranty and Disclaimer
Client acknowledges that no computer system or software can be made completely stable or secure, and that Provider cannot guarantee the stability, safety or security of Client’s network or data. Provider warrants that the Services will be provided in a workmanlike manner, and in conformity with generally prevailing industry standards. Client is solely responsible for implementing and monitoring appropriate operational and security procedures, and for making appropriate backup copies of all data.
7. Limitation of Liability
In no event will Provider be liable for any loss of profit or revenue by Client, or for any other consequential, incidental, indirect or economic damages incurred or suffered by Client arising as a result of or related to the Services, whether in contract, Tort, or otherwise, even if Client has advised of the possibility of such loss or damages. In no event will Provider be liable for any loss of data that may occur, unless the cause of such loss of data is Provider’s negligent or wilful, wanton, malicious and/or intentional misconduct. The total liability of Provider for all claims of any kind arising as a result of or related to Provider’s non-negligent performance under this Agreement, or to any act or omission of Provider, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, will not exceed an amount equal to the amount actually paid by Client to Provider for the Services during the twelve (12) month period preceding the date the claim arises. For purposes of this provision, “negligent” misconduct shall mean any performance of Services that does not meet the minimum standard of care and/or professionalism in the computer networking installation and maintenance industry.
Client will indemnify and hold Provider harmless against any claims by third parties, including all costs, expenses and attorneys’ fees incurred by Provider therein, arising out of or in conjunction with Client’s performance under or breach of this Agreement, including without limitation, any claims of infringement of intellectual property rights.
9. Relation of Parties
The performance by Provider of its duties and obligations under this Agreement will be that of an independent contractor, and nothing herein will create or imply an agency relationship between Provider and Client, nor will this Agreement be deemed to constitute a joint venture or partnership between the parties.
10. Employee Solicitation/Hiring
During the period of this Agreement and for twelve (12) months thereafter, neither party will directly or indirectly solicit or offer employment to or hire any employee, former employee, subcontractor, or former subcontractor of the other. The terms “former employee” and “former subcontractor” will include only those employees or subcontractors of either party who were employed or utilized by that party on the Effective Date of this Agreement.
Neither party will assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the other party. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of, and be binding upon the parties hereto, together with their respective legal representatives, successors, and assigns, as permitted herein.
12. Attorneys’ Fees
If any litigation or arbitration is necessary to enforce the terms of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs from the other party.
If any term of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or contrary to law, it will be modified to the least extent necessary to make it enforceable, and the remaining portions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
14. Force Majeure
Neither party will be held responsible for any delay or failure in performance of any part of this Agreement to the extent that such delay is caused by events or circumstances beyond the delayed party’s reasonable control.
15. No Waiver
The waiver by any party of any breach of this Agreement will not be construed to be a waiver of any succeeding breach. All waivers must be in writing, and signed by the party waiving its rights. This Agreement may be modified only by a written instrument executed by authorized representatives of the parties hereto.
16. Entire Agreement
This Agreement together with any attachments referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to its subject matter, and supersedes all prior agreements, proposals, negotiations, representations or communications relating to the subject matter. Both parties acknowledge that they have not been induced to enter into this Agreement by any representations or promises not specifically stated herein.
Each party acknowledges that it has read this Agreement, understands and agrees to be bound by its terms and further agrees that it is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties. This Agreement may not be modified or altered except by mutual written agreement, signed by both parties.
The undersigned agrees to the terms of this agreement on behalf of his or her organization or business.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement by their duly authorized representatives.
Provider: Wilisef Data Technologies
STATEMENT OF WORK
This Statement of Work accompanies an Agreement that has been executed by the Parties. All statements of fact contained in this Statement of Work are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in such Agreement. The terms and conditions set forth in the Agreement control in the event of any inconsistency between such terms and conditions and the matters set forth in this Statement of Work.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2.0 Price and Payment
3.0 Expenses and Taxes
The following services are included with the service contracts.
1.0 Our Scope of work.
1.1 Initial Setup – Network system design, installation and configuration. This Service includes setup of printers, scanners, Internet connectivity accounts, e-mail setup and general commercial applications. May also include transfer of documents, bookmarks and settings from previous systems.
1.2 General Maintenance & Repair – Routine hardware checks, software updates, OS updates and file-structure related services. These services shall be provided on a Monthly basis and as otherwise reasonably necessary or requested by Client.
1.3 Hardware & Software Installation – On-site installation of hardware and application software. This service includes RAM upgrades, hard-drives, add-in cards and peripherals. Some specialty hardware and industry specific software may require custom pricing. This potential billing scenario will be discussed in advance on a case-by-case basis.
1.4 Hardware & Software Troubleshooting – Isolate the cause of the problem(s) in the computing environment. Note: In some rare situations (such as hardware failure or incompatible hardware or software), issues may not be resolvable. The Client is still responsible for any time-related fee. This potential billing scenario will be discussed in advance on a case-by-case basis.
1.5 Needs Assessment – Custom support regarding hardware or software purchases to accomplish specific tasks or business goals.
1.6 Systems Integration – Installation of hardware into an existing computing environment. Services include setup of any necessary software or hardware.
1.7 Network Security – Installation of hardware and/or software to provide reasonable network security and virus protection. Note: network security and virus Protection services are provided on a best-effort basis and are not guaranteed to prevent Network intrusions or virus attacks.
1.8 Network and Desktop Support
- Management, maintenance, and life-cycle management of all Fully Supported customer computers (defined below), and associated standard peripherals
- Computer installation, replacement, and upgrades
- Software installation and deployment
- Support for connectivity to the wired and wireless networks and communication with other computers on the network
- On-site end-user support for all enterprise applications where required
- Service Catalogue Entry: Hardware and Software Support
1.9 Data Backup & Data Recovery – Develop and implement a backup strategy. Note: In some situations (such as complete hardware failure, media failure or total data corruption data may not be recoverable. Provider does not provide data recovery services, but can make arrangements for such services on behalf of Client if necessary.
1.10 Computer Maintenance – Includes power lead / power adaptor, standard keyboard & mouse, monitor, basic speakers. Also includes, as required, post hardware failure re-installation of customer supplied operating system (Microsoft Windows only) and re-installation of customer supplied drivers for devices installed within the computer, and for peripheral devices listed.
1.11 Network Infrastructure Maintenance – provides maintenance cover for patch panels, patch leads, fixed cabling, wall sockets, fly leads and the networking functionality of client PC’s, Laptops and Network Printers.
1.12 LAN Administration services – File share permissions, Group Policy Object (GPO) deployment, Active Directory (AD) group management, Antivirus configuration deployment, Software update deployment, IP address management (VLAN/DHCP)
1.13 Maintenance Window for Desktop Computers:
▪ One regularly scheduled maintenance window to be available to Wilisef per month for supported desktops. Advance notice will be published.
▪ Apply updates or patches to endpoint devices, or other software deployments.
▪ Users will be logged off during this window. Any unsaved work will be lost.
▪ Devices will be restarted at least one time during this window.
1.14 Software / OS support for end-point computers
▪ Installation, configuration, and on-going management of centrally supported desktop software
▪ OS, MS Office, enterprise system client software, site licensed software packages, anti- virus
▪ Patch management for all centrally managed software
▪ Software packaging and remote deployment for new centrally managed software
▪ Hard disk image creation and maintenance for recommended hardware models
▪ Hard disk re-imaging when required
1.15 Hardware support for end-point computers
▪ Physical installation of new computers
▪ Minor hardware upgrades (RAM, video card, etc.)
▪ Replacement of old hardware and data transfer to new hardware
▪ Data wiping of decommissioned hardware
▪ Installation and configuration of supported peripheral equipment (trackballs, webcams, USB headsets, etc.)
▪ Coordinate warranty and non-warranty break fix (parts for non-warranty break fix may be billable depending on the funding source of the machine)
1.16 Hardware Maintenance – The standard Maintenance Agreement specifies a maximum response time and provides on-site repair with all parts, labour and travel costs included. Loan equipment is available if on-site repair is not achieved, to ensure that the client’s business is not affected by lack of facilities.
1.17 Rapid-Response Service (RRS) – General on-site services are usually delivered within a 1 to 3 business day time frame. Regular response service using remote assistance tools are usually delivered within a 1- to 4-hour time frame. Rapid-response service is delivered within a 1- to 2-hour time frame, as available. Additional fees may be billed for Rapid-response services. Specific details are discussed at time of service request.
1.18 24-Hour Emergency Service – After-hours onsite service is from 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday, and is delivered within a 1- to 3-hour time frame. Additional fees may be billed for 24-Hour Emergency Services. Specific details are discussed at time of service request.
1.19 Fast Response: Provision of a service engineer on site within four (4) hours of receipt of logging a fault call.
1.20 Normal Response: Provision of a service engineer on site within eight (8) hours of logging a fault call.
1.21 Super Service: If an on-site repair is not possible, an equivalent loan unit will be provided within one working day for the duration of the repair.
1.22 Standard Service: If an on-site repair is not possible, an equivalent loan unit will be provided within three working days for the duration of the repair.
1.23 Requesting Support – To receive the support defined in this document, requestors must do one of the following:
- Contact the IT Services Service Desk at 08037197627
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a webform request (https://www.wilisef.com forms)
- Visit the Wilisef Walk-in Service Desk
1.24 When making the help request, include the following:
- Clearly define the problem
- The exact text of any error message
- Who is experiencing the problem
- On what computer
- How it impacts the person’s work
1.25. Response Time
Once a help request is received and prioritized, it is assigned to the Wilisef Data Technologies representative(s) whose expertise, availability, or proximity best matches the nature of the request. This may be a technician full-time staff member, depending on the nature of the request.
The maximum time a requestor should expect to wait for a response on a help request is based on the priority level of the issue. Response times do not include times and dates where the IT Service Desk is closed (after hours, weekends, holidays), except for P1 incidents. For instance, if a P3 request (response time: 4 working hours) comes in one hour before close of the Service Desk, a response should be expected no later than three hours after the start of business on the following work day.
1.26 Our goal is to respond to 90% of help requests within the following times:
- P1 Critical: 1hour
- P2 High: 2 hour
- P3 Medium: 4 business hours
- P4 Low: 8 business hours
- P1/P2 requests should generally be made in person or by phone.
1.2 Time to Resolution
The time it takes to fix a problem cannot always be predicted or guaranteed. Our goal, however, is for 90% of help requests to be resolved within the following time frames, based on their priority level:
- P1 Critical: 4 hours
- P2 High: 8 hours
- P3 Medium: 2 business days
- P4 Low: 5 business days
1.28 Advance Service Requests
These are requests where requestors know in advance when Wilisef Data Technologies service will be needed. Requestors are encouraged to make these requests as far in advance as possible. Wilisef will attempt to set an appointment date and time within 1 business day after receiving an advance service request.
1.29 Not supported under this agreement
These are technologies that may be permitted for use at NOVA, but not supported by IT Services Network and Desktop Services staff:
Any of the following:
- Equipment not owned by NOVA (except for affiliate customer computers with Wilisef Data Technologie agreements).
- File sharing programs (ex: BitTorrent, LimeWire, eMule)
- Servers not hosted in a central NOVA data center (some exceptions apply)
- Non approved, non uPrint printers
- Any operating system other than Windows Professional / Enterprise Windows Server)
- Software that does not run on the latest operating systems supported by IT Services
- Note: Use of end-of-life operation systems, such as Windows XP, which are no longer eligible for security updates from the vendor, may be denied access to the COMPANY network
- Any end-of-life equipment / software deemed unsupportable by Wilisef Data Technologies
1.30 Fully Supported
This is technology that has been recommended and sanctioned by IT Services. It is also the minimum requirement for receiving the Network and Desktop Support Services described in this document. Normal use of this technology, administrative purposes, is supported as described below.
Fully Supported technologies include:
- Equipment / software owned by NOVA
- Windows computers (and peripherals), issued by, purchased through, or recommended by IT Services, less than 5 years old (preferably with a standard hard-drive image, but not required)
- Windows computers running an operating system that is still supported by the manufacturer, for which security updates are still available
- Windows computers that run a centrally supported up to date anti-virus package
- Software that receives regular security updates
- Equipment that has a clearly defined system administrator with local administrator access
- Equipment that has a clearly defined Technical Steward and Asset Steward as per the IT Asset Management Regulation
- Equipment that is tracked in a centrally managed and audited asset tracking system
- Computers that authenticate to NOVA data network using Active Directory (except for Apple computers)
- Meets equipment purchasing standards: Minimum standard requirements for the purchase of IT equipment at NOVA
- All centrally provided and managed software packages Licensed software products and eligible users
1.31 Partially Supported:
These are technologies / use cases that IT Services accepts, according to the particular needs of individuals in the COMPANY, but that are not supported at the same level as Fully Supported technologies. Wilisef Data Technologies will always make an attempt to help users resolve problems with Partially Supported technologies, but cannot guarantee a successful resolution to problems, and reserves the right to stop working on resolving a problem if Wilisef Data Technologies supervisor determines the work is taking enough time as to be a detriment to the support of Fully Supported technologies. Users of Partially Supported technologies may be responsible for contacting vendor technical support directly to resolve problems. In the case of older Partially Supported technologies, that no longer work in the supported environment (e.g. scientific instrumentation software that only works with Windows XP), purchasing brand new technology may be the only option available to users to resolve a problem.
Partially Supported technologies include any of the following:
- Non-standard Windows and Mac computers (custom built, fall below minimum standards for reuse): Reuse eligibility criteria for NOVA-owned computers and IT equipment.
- Computers with dedicated scientific instrumentation or clinical equipment
- Foreign language versions of supported operating systems or software, other than English and French
- The system running server-like services (ex: SSH, HTTP, MySQL)
- Systems that do not authenticate to NOVA central Active Directory
- Systems with dual boot operating systems (ex: Mac hardware running Windows OS)
- Equipment not maintained or managed by Wilisef Data Technologies
- No remote management / access is available to Wilisef Data Technologies support staff
- Any software package not provided / supported by Wilisef Data Technologies, but for which purchasing and installation has been approved by Wilisef Data Technologies (customer must demonstrate adequate licensing)
- End-of-life equipment (5+ years for computers, 7+ years for printers)
1.32 Customer Obligations
Provide a thorough and detailed account of the problem/service request they are seeking help for.
- Be available to IT support staff to answer questions that facilitate service delivery.
- Submit requests for service using standard methods.
- Provide installation media and valid license keys for non-centrally acquired software when required.
- Provide installation media for peripheral device driver installation if needed.
- Validate data transfers to new computers within two weeks before requesting disposal of old computers.
- Submit requests to initiate data destruction and surplus/disposal of old equipment.
- Comply with Wilisef Data Technologies IT policy and guidelines including the Responsible Use Policy.
- Contact the IT Service Desk and not a member of Wilisef Data Technologies directly when requiring technical assistance. Response times cannot be guaranteed for requests that do not follow this process.
- Required to go through the troubleshooting process with the IT Service Desk before the problem can be elevated to the Network and Desktop Services Team.
- Responsible for the storage of important data on centrally managed and backed-up file servers. IT Services is not responsible for backing up data stored on local personal computers / storage.
- Responsible for installing unsupported software and peripherals.
- Responsible for attending any necessary training.
- Consult the Service Desk or Network and Desktop Services Team prior to purchasing any new hardware or software. Some hardware or software may not be supported by the Network and Desktop Services Team.
- Consent to allow a technician access to their equipment, especially for security issues, and for the technician to temporarily remove the equipment for further troubleshooting if deemed necessary.
- Responsible for responding to contact from IT Services (email, voicemail, etc) regarding any open tickets they have within 3 days. After 3 days of attempted contact and no response from the customer, the ticket will be closed by IT Services.
1.33 Service Level Performance Reporting
Wilisef Data Technologies will submit a quarterly report to the primary customer stakeholders, identified in this agreement, showing the degree to which Wilisef Data Technologies meets or exceeds the response and resolution time targets stated in this Service Level Agreement, as well as other performance and customer satisfaction indicators as they are available. Typically provided indicators are:
- Tickets by Category (Service Request, Incident, How To, etc..)
- Most Serviced Customers
- Top 5 Ticket Categories (Hardware and Software Support, Information Security, etc..)
- Tickets Serviced by Wilisef Data Technologies Onsite Staff
- % of Tickets Resolved by Duration (Calendar Days)
- Survey Response Customer Satisfaction Results
1.34 Service Review Meetings – Wilisef Data Technologies will coordinate regular meetings, at least annually, with its primary customer stakeholders to:
- Review performance of services outlined in this agreement
- Discuss changes in the customer area that may impact the services. (Changes in staffing, renovations, major moves or new requirements)
- Review any proposed changes to this agreement
- Ensure customer needs are being met.
1.35 Where is support provided? The first point of contact should always be the Wilisef Data Technologies Service Desk (standard methods are via phone, email, or web form). The majority of support requests can be resolved at the first level. Tickets will be escalated to 2nd tier on-site support when required.
1.36 Website Design services – Wilisef Data Technologies shall provide Client with minor updates to the web site for an indefinite period of within this contract.
What we offer:
- Many people encounter problems with their websites due to the fact that not all browsers render sites in the same way. While it may look fine in one version, it could appear completely different in another.
- In order to ensure consistency of design across the growing number of browsers, a site needs regular testing. This is no easy task, requiring both sufficient time and know-how.
- At Wilisef Data Technologies we are dedicated to regular monitoring and updating to ensure impeccable performance across all major browsers.
- Hacking is a growing concern for on-line businesses. As attacks adapt and become ever more sophisticated by the day, it is more important than ever to take measures to protect your websites against hidden viruses and malicious software.
- Wilisef Data Technologies will make sure you have the deference you need, utilizing the latest security software to prevent hackers from gaining access to your site. We can also protect your emails from spam attacks, which can be troublesome and frequent if not dealt with efficiently.
- On page SEO such as Meta tags (title, description, keywords), alt tag, h1, h2, h3.
- It is extremely important to ensure that your information is backed up in order to avoid losing hard-earned work, information and/or software.
- Wilisef Data Technologies will perform regular and thorough backups of your site so that it may be fully restored in case of loss.
- We’re here should you need us for consultation and advice. We’re not just experts in building websites; we are also experts in the web. We’re aware of what other sites are doing and what is possible.
- We will share what we have learnt from other projects and from the industry at large. You can then decide which of these ideas apply to your business.
- Today’s rich Internet experience is only possible because of functionality plugins. Some plugins work independently of your website’s content and ﬁles, just adding a little something special to the page. Others require modiﬁcation of content and ﬁles, including changes to your database.
- Some plugins may become outdated and no longer work with the newest version of your website software. Plugins may need upgrading to accommodate the newer version, or become obsolete with the improvements in the website software.
We will monitor your website functionality to ensure that everything is working as it should and upgrade where necessary.
- Hosting is necessary in order to get your site onto the World Wide Web (www). However, it is also prone to being problematic and ‘crashes’ resulting in sites going offline are unavoidable from time to time.
- The reasons for this downtime are numerous and the fault does not always lie with the hosting company itself. There may be problems with connectivity beyond their control, for example. In an attempt to protect themselves, website owners usually opt for a hosting company with an uptime guarantee of anywhere between 95-100%. Unfortunately, these figures are largely unreliable and do not serve as a guarantee but rather as a marketing ploy to encourage people to sign up with them.
- Downtime is highly inconvenient for any website owner and when it happens it is important to have someone on hand to help. Contacting the hosting company directly in the event of problems can lead to lengthy and complicated email conversations as many are now unreachable by telephone. Wilisef Data Technologies can assist you by liaising with the hosting company to sort out the situation as quickly as possible.
- Monitoring your website functionality to ensure that everything is working as it should and upgrade where necessary. Some plugins may become outdated and no longer work with the newest version of your website software. Plugins may need upgrading to accommodate the newer version, or become obsolete with the improvements in the website software.
- Downtime is highly inconvenient for any website owner and when it happens it is important to have someone on hand to help. We can assist you by liaising with the hosting company to sort out the situation as quickly as possible.
1.37 Website Design Maintenance Services – The following services are also provided in response to the request from __________________________To Wilisef Data Technologies:
- Updates for Website, plugins, and themes – define which ones and at what frequency
- Backups – define the frequency as well as storage options
- Security monitoring
- Security fixes
- Uptime monitoring
- Performance upgrades
- Database cleanup
- Database tracking for unwarranted changes
- Hours of development assistance
- Number of design or content tweaks
- Premium support options
- Hosting and domain management services
- Content marketing
- Content, security, or performance audits
Deadlines & Deliverables services on website design maintenance services – Wilisef Data Technologies will respond to all maintenance requests from Client within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends, via email or phone, with a confirmation that the request was received, and an estimated completion date for each action item in the request. Maintenance requests received after 18:00 GMT may not be completed until the next business day unless prior arrangements have been made. Most work will be done within this time frame, this is mostly precautionary.
Wilisef Data Technologies will adhere to all quoted deadlines for the deliverables in the maintenance requests at all possible costs. In the event that Wilisef Data Technologies has any issues in delivering on a quoted deadline, Client will be notified via email or telephone the reasoning for any change.
1.38 Additional Services – Any revisions, additions or redesign Client requests Wilisef Data Technologies to perform that is not specified in this document shall be considered “additional” and will require separate agreement and payment. Wilisef Data Technologies shall advise Client on any requested work that falls within these bounds.
1.39 Total Agreement – During the duration of this contract, the Client agrees that Wilisef will be the sole provider of maintenance services for the web site, and no other party will have access to or rights to change the web site. If a party other than Wilisef makes changes to the web site, any errors that are created must be repaired and will be charged for at the hourly rate specified above. Minor updates should not exceed more than 50% of the content on any single site page, THE PERCENTAGE TO BE DETERMINED BY WILISEF DATA TECHNOLOGIES.
1.40 Authorization – Client hereby authorizes Company/Developer to access their web hosting account, providing active user name / password combinations for access to the server via FTP, assuring that ‘write permissions’ are in place on said hosting provider.
1.41 Days and Hours of Support
IT Service Desk regular telephone support hours
Monday to Friday.
8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
1.42 Walk-in service regular hours
Tuesday and Thursday
10am to 2:00 pm
1.43 Outside Business Hours: Note: Outside business hours, requests that require Wilisef support staff onsite will be chargeable at a blended rate as applicable.
The total price of this project as agreed upon during the proposal is ——————————-
2.0 Price and Payment
Wilisef Data Technologies is being hired on a fixed-price basis to perform the Services and provide the Services described above. Any material change in the Services or Deliverables described above requires a written change order signed by the parties to the Agreement. Such change order may include an adjustment to the price or delivery dates. The fixed price for this Statement of Work is dependent on the service level selected at the Effective Date of The Agreement.
Fixed price Services will be invoiced monthly based on the number of supported systems present on The Agreement at the beginning of the month. Invoices for any services not included in the fixed price shall be separately stated and shall specify the type of service provided, date(s) of service, time expended, the applicable hourly or otherwise agreed upon rate.
Payment is due thirty (30) days after date of invoice. Client may not withhold any Amounts due hereunder and Provider reserves the right to cease work without prejudice if Amounts are not paid when due. Any late payment will be subject to any costs of collection (including reasonable legal fees) and will bear interest at the rate of six (6%percent per month or fraction thereof until paid.
3.0 Expenses and Taxes
Prices quoted for Services do not include, and Client will reimburse Provider for its, reasonable and necessary actual out-of-pocket costs for photocopying, overnight courier, unusual long distance telephone calls, travel, and the like. All non-local trips must be approved by Client before commencing. Any applicable sales tax is to be paid by Client.